Jon Lawson Research and Consulting - Inappropriate tweets
I'm not sure if I'd be comfortable doing business with a guy who tells people to erase their phones after they rape someone.
I'm also wary of people who don't understand how permanent the internet is.
Below is a photo of Jon's Google+ account which shows him as both the owner of Jon Lawson Research and Consulting and the guy behind @JonLawson32 (https://plus.google.com/109527402958302672781/about). He also previously worked for the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare.
I hope that when you are considering hiring Jon as a consultant, that you also take into account his personal views of what to do if you rape someone (delete your stuff).
More Review Details
- Review category
- Government and Politics
You May Also Like
- "The market place put me in a plan With$500 deductible and $2000 out of pocket with Blue Cross and Blue shield. Then when I received the letter it was a..."
- "California Save our Water Rebate fails to honor condition 'existing operational turf irrigation systems' and denies application. California's SaveOurWater program is not complying with the Governor's order. My backyard is not bare..."
- "Investigativeguy John Mattes uncovered a great federal program last year designed to help the unemployed.The program provided free gas cards for the unemployed so they could look for work. Does..."
- "I was eating chicken and dumpling soup and foubd a rubber grommet in my can of soup. Very gross. Smaller than the size of a dime. My name is mandy..."
- "The glacier coffee table is advertised as white onyx softened by swirls of grey and white - in reality the stone is sage green and tan - nothing white or..."
- "I have placed an order for editing / proofreading for my 4 pages essay and that was the agreement . I paid 44.00 dollars before sending my essay through an..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."
- " I acquired a pair of heritage model 1907's a couple months ago. They have been conditioned a couple times to help soften the leather. These boots are..."
- "I actually had an ok experience. You HAVE to read the fine.print. You HAVE to read the ordering instructions... ALL of them. You HAVE to order WAY ahead of time..atleast a month before..."